Through years of representing parties in contested custody and support cases, I have become keenly aware that keeping records of parenting time and expenses is problematic. There is often a dispute about some scheduling issue, a missed communication, or some child support add-on expense.
Because of this, we are pleased to offer a solution. NYCustody.com is an “app” that provides divorced or separated parents of New York an easier way to communicate and coordinate parenting time. The application also facilitates managing the parents’ shared expenses and communications.
NYCustody.com gives single, separated or divorced parents the power to comprehensively, yet conveniently use any internet-connected mobile device, laptop or computer to manage seven key aspects of custody management:
- Track visits through automatic child pick-up and drop-off email notifications.
- Create records that may used to provide evidence to avoid or aid in the resolution of disputes.
- Manage the children’s activities by creating, storing and sharing lists, notes and comments.
- Identify pick-up and drop-off locations through GPS.
- Store vital information about each child, including medication and allergy details, as well as other pertinent records.
- Track expenses to capture costs that fall outside of the fixed child support obligations.
- Facilitate record keeping; all data may be downloaded for easy review, analysis, sharing and storage.
Other notable NYCustody.com features include:
- A simple and intuitive interface for ease-of-use and efficient access to all functions.
- The ability to add, edit and delete contacts, and to assign specified contacts to receive notifications.
- Compatibility with all major browsers, with no need for a native operating system (e.g. iOS or Android).
- Automatically adjusts to the size of each user’s screen.
- Instant updates, without the need to download service packs or patches.
Try the app at www.NYCustody.com