Client-Centric Representation in All Family Law Matters
Are you experiencing a challenging family law issue? Are you confused? Are you feeling overwhelmed? Then turn to a divorce and family law firm that you can trust to handle your matter skillfully, efficiently and cost effectively.
Let us help you with your divorce or other family legal matter.
Divorce attorney Daniel Clement has more than 25 years of experience representing family law clients in New York and New Jersey. Put his experienced, knowledgeable legal representation to work for you.
You Set Your Goals
We Will Support You
Call Us to Get Started
We have the skill to handle any divorce, including:
- Contested or uncontested divorce
- Collaborative divorce
- High-net-worth divorce
- Same-sex divorce
We protect our clients in property division cases, including assisting with:
- Identifying marital and separate property
- Valuing property
- Uncovering hidden assets
- Equitably distributing marital assets and debts
We help you put your child’s interests first to create solid custody arrangements. These arrangements consider many factors, including your child’s:
- Mental and physical needs
- Education requirements
- Emotional connections with each parent
- Overarching quality of life
At Clement Law, we represent clients in New York and New Jersey facing all varieties of family law issues, including:
- Alimony/Spousal Maintenance, including temporary maintenance and maintenance modifications
- Child Support, including initial support agreements and requests for modification
- Prenuptial Agreements, created before a couple marries to define what happens should the couple divorce.
- Postnuptial Agreements, created after a couple is wed, to assist in clarifying rights, obligations and liabilities should the marriage end
- Separation Agreements, which either sets the basis for a temporary separation or for divorce