This blog was created as a resource of news, information, and analysis on divorce and family law for the people of New York.
Daniel is a New York divorce attorney and principal in the Law Offices of Daniel E. Clement. He has practiced law since 1986, and has written and lectured on various family law issues. In addition, he has been interviewed as an expert in the field of family law on television, radio and in the written press. Feel free to contact Dan Clement via email at Divorcereport@clementlaw.com.
- Equitable distribution issues
- Child custody
- Child support
- Prenuptial, post nuptial and separation agreements.
Education and Affiliations:
- Graduate of Brooklyn Law School and the State University of New York at Albany.
- Member of the New York City Bar Association, where he is a member of the Matrimonial Committee.
- Worked as an Arbitrator in the Small Claims Court of the City of New York and serves on the board of several charitable organizations.